Sønr Spøtlight: Rosie Denée, Lloyds Lab Devin Chawda and Stephen Holland, ARMD
This week we have a good one for you.
Matt Connolly talks with Rosie Denée from Lloyd’s Lab alongside Devin Chawda an Stephen Holland both of ARMD Ltd.
Rosie runs the Lloyd’s Lab, a space dedicated to accelerating and fostering new products and solutions for the Lloyd’s Market, while Devin and Stephen, run ARMD, a startup that begun just three years ago and provide trades’ people with tool protection packages combining smart technology and insurance.
In today’s interview, Matt explores:
- What the Lloyd’s Lab is and how they help to facilitate innovation in the market
- What ARMD does and how they are benefiting from working with Lloyd’s Lab
- How Lloyd’s Market can expand and develop innovation alongside Insurtechs to benefit everyone involved
- How startups can pitch to Lloyd’s Lab and, if successful, work alongside others to develop their businesses further
- What the Lloyd’s Lab process looks like and how to apply for one of the Cohort programmes
- What happens after the programme concludes to continue to pivot a business in the wider marketplace
And much more besides.
Click on the link below to view.
A huge thanks to Rosie, Devin and Stephen for joining us – we hope you enjoy the conversation as much as we did.
If you’re an insurtech wanting to sell into the Lloyd’s market, there’s no better programme. It doesn’t matter where in the world you’re based. Use this link to advance your business like never before.
If you are a Sønr client, you can access the Lloyd’s Lab full profile here to find out more, or you access their website directly here. You can also access the ARMD profile here, or their website directly here.